The Perfect Place for Your Perfect Day!
Celebrate your day the way you want, with natural beauty in a modern setting.
We have a venue that matches your needs!
Peggie Stone Center
- For intimate gatherings of 50 or less
- Our vintage arts and crafts lodge features an antique fireplace in our Fireside Room and views of Pickerel Lake in the Lakeside Room, with vaulted ceilings and an outdoor deck
- Rental includes your choice of outdoor ceremony venue, tables and chairs, set up by our staff, china and silverware, facility attendant for the duration of your event, catering staff during your meal, wi-fi and tear down after your event.
- For groups of 50-280 with seating for up to 140, the 16,500-square-foot facility was originally built in 1967 and expanded in 2009
- Features wooden floors, a fieldstone fireplace, vaulted ceilings and elevator access to the Ridge Patio; with overnight lodging available in four community-style dormitories that sleep up to 70
- Rental includes tables and chairs, set up by our staff, a private room for the bride and bridesmaids, lounge for the groomsmen, china and silverware, facility attendant for the duration of your event, catering staff during your meal, wi-fi and tear down after your event
Health & Leadership Lodge
- For groups of up to 100, the two-story, LEED Silver-certified facility opened in October 2018
- Features flexible floor plan with wide-ranging accommodations, with overnight lodging available in 11 private rooms with queen beds and bathrooms
- Rental includes tables and chairs, set up by our staff, a room for the bride and bridesmaids, a room for the groomsmen, china and silverware, facility attendant for the duration of your event, catering staff during your meal, wi-fi and tear down after your event
Select a beautiful outdoor venue for your ceremony that will be unforgettable. Choose from one of our outdoor locations:
- Walden Chapel features wooden benches set into the hillside on the shores of Pickerel Lake, down a forested trail at the bottom of our waterfront stairs. It can host more than 200 people
- The Ridge Patio, at the top of our waterfront stairs, is located next to Lang Lodge and seats up to 300 overlooking Pickerel Lake
- Several locations on Camp Newaygo’s grounds are options for intimate ceremonies of a dozen or less, such as our waterfront, wetland walk or forested trails
- Receptions are catered through Ridge Specialties Catering. Check out our Catering page for a list of options. Wedding cakes and alcohol are permitted from outside vendors.
- Additional touches are available to rent such as tablecloths, cloth napkins, an outdoor fire, chair covers, wood cut slabs for centerpieces, and a metal ceremony arbor.
- Onsite lodging is available for rent.
- Other decoration ideas can be seen in our gallery to help guide you such as window hangings, candles, flowers and wooden arbors which are provided by the wedding hosts.
We’d love to send a personal quote based on your ideal day! Your next step is to contact Christa at (231) 652-1184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make it a Destination!
Invite family and friends to relax and enjoy a whole weekend surrounding your day. Click the link below for more details on our destination weddings!