The Perfect Place for Your Perfect Day!
Celebrate your day the way you want – with natural beauty in a modern setting.
Select a beautiful outdoor venue for your ceremony that will be unforgettable. Choose one of our outdoor locations:
- Walden chapel features wooden benches set into the hillside on the shores of Lake Pickerel, down a forested trail at the bottom of our Waterfront stairs. It can hold over 200.
- The Ridge patio, at the top of our Waterfront stairs, is located next to Lang Lodge and seats up to 300 overlooking Pickerel Lake.
- Several areas around camp are options for intimate ceremonies of a dozen or less such as our waterfront, wetland walk or forested trails.
We have a venue that matches your needs!
Peggie Stone Center:
- For intimate gatherings of 50 or less
- Features an antique fireplace in our Fireside Room and a view of Pickerel Lake in the Lakeside Room.
- Rental includes your choice of outdoor ceremony venue, tables and chairs, set up by our staff, mid-length tablecloths, china and silverware, facility attendant for the duration of your event, catering staff during your meal, wi-fi and tear down after your event.
- For groups of 50-280
- Features wooden floors, a fieldstone fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and elevator access to the Ridge Patio
- Rental includes tables and chairs, set up by our staff, a private room for the bride and bridesmaids, lounge for the groomsmen, round white mid-length tablecloths, china and silverware, facility attendant for the duration of your event, catering staff during your meal, Wi-fi and tear down after your event.
- Receptions are catered through Ridge Specialties Catering – check out our Catering page for a list of options. Wedding cakes and alcohol are permitted from outside vendors.
- Additional touches are available to rent such as an outdoor fire, chair covers, tree cookies, and a metal ceremony arbor. Other decorations seen in our gallery (such as window hangings, candles, flowers and wooden arbors) are provided by the wedding hosts, and are examples of the ways you can decorate our facility.
- Rental times are for 8am to midnight Saturday (or noon to midnight for summer rentals) unless otherwise specified.
We’d love to send a personal quote based on your ideal day!
Make it a Destination!
Invite family and friends to relax and enjoy a whole weekend surrounding your day. Click the link below for more details on our destination weddings!
Christa, our Events and Facilities Director, will work you through every step of your special day. We have facility prices for a small gathering, with rental of our entire facility including overnight lodging for guests available in higher price ranges.
P: (231) 652-1184 or email her at