The renovation for the Arts and Crafts shop is in full swing!
- Current building no longer supports our growing number of campers and programs operating simultaneously.
- Built in 1949 for summer use only, a year-round facility is needed to expand programming.
- Additional space needed for increased number of camper requests for arts and crafts programs.
- Expand the building to include increased program and storage space.
- Include the designated pottery and photography spaces.
- Maintain the integrity of the 1949 historic camp building.
- Winterize the building to include a restroom, insulation, heat, and new high efficiency windows
Step 1: Empty the Craft Shop
Step 2: Create the expansion (which includes basement)
Step 3: Add Walls & A Roof
Step 4: Close In The Expansion
Step 5: Insulate
Step 6: Shiplap!
More Exciting Steps Coming Soon!